- Rollover Posts and click Add New.
- New Page appear, Enter Title for the post.
- On the right hand side click image in Format panel.
- A new panel appear below the large text box on left with heading Format Details.
- Click Add Media button.
- Insert Media screen appear. Click Upload Files.
- On the Upload Files screen, just drag and drop the image from your file manager, or click Select Files and use the regular dialogue box to select the files to upload.
- Once the files are uploaded, they show up in the Media Library. Ensure that the image you want are selected, click Select.
- In the large text block above it, type in the post text.
- On the right hand side select appropriate category in Category panel, you can also add new category by clicking Add New Category link below it.
- Sroll down to Featured Image panel and click Set featured image. This image will appear in the blog list with blog title.
- The media library screen appears. Select the same image again and click Set featured image.
- You are done. Scroll up and click Publish.
IF You want multiple images to be shown as a gallery, in step #3 above select Gallery in the Format panel. That will allow you to show multiple images as a gallery in the post.
IF You want to show a youtube video as your post, in step #3 above select Video in Format panel. A new panel will appear on left side allowing you to paste the youtube video link there.